A group retirement annuity allows employers in small to medium-sized businesses to offer their staff cost-effective, tax-efficient retirement savings solutions.
A Group Annuity For Your Employees
carefully selected investment portfolios
You can offer your staff the benefit of a self-managed retirement fund while encouraging them to make provision for their future financial security.
Their contributions are linked to their salaries, reducing the complexity of setting up individual pension funds and dealing with time-consuming administrative requirements.
- A minimum of five employees is required to start a group retirement annuity. Each employee must contribute a minimum of R500 a month
- Employees can stop contributions without any penalties and start contributing again at a later stage
- We can structure the retirement annuity to suit the individual requirements of each of your employees
- We will send out quarterly statements and personal finance articles to educate your employees on retirement planning
- Should an employee leave your business, they can continue their contribution to the same investment should they choose to do so
- Employees cannot retire from the fund before age 55 or make withdrawals when they leave your business