Risk planning is necessary both to protect your assets and to provide for your loved ones after your death.
It can involve the protection and proper management of your wealth in case of death, disability or illness. It allows your family to face life without the added pressure of financial burdens.
If you already have a risk solution, our wealth managers can assess the suitability of your existing death, disability and dread disease provisions and quantify the level of any possible shortfall.
Life insurance can help you cover the following costs:
- Loss of income due to an accident or illness if you are unable to work
- Lifestyle change if you contract a serious illness
- Costs associated with the administration of your estate
- Repaying outstanding debt
- Pay the cost of your children education should you become severely ill or disabled or die.
- Regular living expenses for your loved ones after your death